Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Collection Postcard Collection
Catalog Number PC16
Object Name Postcard
Description Dr. James F. Baldwin began Grant Hospital in 1900 as a private hospital to serve the growing middle class. Three additions were added to the original building from 1904-1914. By 1904, Grant Hospital was considered the largest private hospital in the world with a bed count of 303.
Title Grant Hospital
Copyright COPYRIGHT RESTRICTIONS

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of reproductions of copyrighted material. Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a digital reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the digital reproduction is not to be "used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research." If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a digital reproduction for purposes in excess of "fair use," that user may be liable for copyright infringement.

This institution reserves the right to refuse a reproduction order if, in its judgment, fulfillment of the order would involve violation of copyright law.

By requesting a digital reproduction of a photograph, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Ohio State University, its agents and employees against all claims, demands, costs and expenses incurred by copyright infringement or any other legal or regulatory cause of action arising from the use of these photographs.