|Collection||Vertical File Photos|
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
Kinsman Hall was built in 1922 and was demolished in 1963. It served as the Homeopathic Science Building and a Research Animal Facility. The building was located at 374 West 10th Ave. The building had two stories and a basement.
The building was named for David Nathaniel Kinsman, AM, MD, AB, LLD (1834-1910). Dr. Kinsman was a Professor of Diseases of the Nervous System at Starling Medical College from 1890-96; Professor of Theory and Practice of Medicine at Columbus Medical College (CMC) from 1876-90; Dean of CMC from 1876-90; Professor of Principles and Practice of Medicine at Ohio Medical University (OMU) from 1897-1906; Chancellor at OMU from 1899-1905; and, Emeritus Professor of Practice of Medicine at Starling-Ohio Medical College from 1907-11.
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of reproductions of copyrighted material. Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a digital reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the digital reproduction is not to be "used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research." If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a digital reproduction for purposes in excess of "fair use," that user may be liable for copyright infringement.
This institution reserves the right to refuse a reproduction order if, in its judgment, fulfillment of the order would involve violation of copyright law.
By requesting a digital reproduction of a photograph, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Ohio State University, its agents and employees against all claims, demands, costs and expenses incurred by copyright infringement or any other legal or regulatory cause of action arising from the use of these photographs.