|Collection||Vertical File Photos|
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Description||The Franklin County Hospital for Tuberculosis operated at the corner of Alum Creek Drive and Frebis Avenue from 1909 to 1972. The architects were Howard and Merriam. The hospital was designed to have a capacity of 100 beds and at some point housed 120 beds. The building was estimated to cost $80,000. In 1946 William L. Potts, MD served as the medical director. The hospital was planned to house patients in all stages of the disease and was one of the first buildings of this type designed to contain wards for children suffering from pulmonary tuberculosis.|
|Title||The Franklin County Hospital for Tuberculosis|
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of reproductions of copyrighted material. Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a digital reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the digital reproduction is not to be "used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research." If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a digital reproduction for purposes in excess of "fair use," that user may be liable for copyright infringement.
This institution reserves the right to refuse a reproduction order if, in its judgment, fulfillment of the order would involve violation of copyright law.
By requesting a digital reproduction of a photograph, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Ohio State University, its agents and employees against all claims, demands, costs and expenses incurred by copyright infringement or any other legal or regulatory cause of action arising from the use of these photographs.